The bridal shower I hosted for Julie on Saturday went really well! We ended up with a good size group of ladies, we ate lots of yummy food (that my mom helped me prepare) and we did plenty of socializing, and even played a game! I thought everything turned out really well. Here's how it went:
Greetings, mix & mingle.
Eat!
Open gifts.
How-well-do-you-know-the-bride game.
More eating & mingling.
Menu:
-Chocolate sour cream cupcakes with cream cheese icing (YUM)
-Fruit Salad
-Raw veggies with cucumber dill dip
-Pinapple pecan cheese ball
-Fillo cups with chicken salad
-Sausage balls
I would definitely recommend this menu, or a similar one, if you are hosting a shower for up to about 25 people. We had more food than we needed, but leftovers are always good :)
Pictures to come soon. The bride-to-be and I wore the same dress! I guess that's what happens when you've known each other for over 2o years.
No comments:
Post a Comment