Nothing new to speak of.
I've spent the morning prematurely researching apartments in Richmond. Mostly looking at pretty pictures of the ones I can't afford, and unfortunately writing down the info for the crappy ones that I can afford. I hate not having any money. Living at home and having no expenses is fantastic. 100% of my paycheck is expendable income! Bright side: moving out=adventure, independance, a little excitment in my life. Down side: no money, making new friends, no more shopping whenever I want. Sigh.
To do:
1. Make an appt to have makeup done tomorrow. I need new foundation, so i'm going to the mall to have them find my perfect shade for me because I suck at picking out makeup.
2. Email the bank I interviewed with in Chapel Hill/start harrassing them to give me a job.
3. Bed Bath & Beyond to get a bridal shower gift for this weekend.
Also, i'm definitely thinking about 9/11 today...very hard not to. Its a gray soggy day, and I think that's pretty appropriate.
2 comments:
here are a few I found on Craigslist...
http://richmond.craigslist.org/apa/836327173.html
http://richmond.craigslist.org/apa/833991891.html
http://richmond.craigslist.org/apa/825271102.html
now obviously I don't know your budget but I figured I would help while I wait for some renderings. Also, if you do end up moving I have a bunch of NCSA people I can introduce you to at VCU... so get pumped... artsy people= instant fun!
( I had to delete my first post because of typos- my bad.)
Post a Comment