Happy Monday, dear friends. I am excited to be blogging from lovely Boynton Beach/Boca Raton, Florida. Every inch of land is covered in palm trees and beachy looking buildings...its beautiful, and freaking hot. I'm talking the kind of hot where I felt like I was melting the moment I set foot outside. At 10 AM. Ick. But I still love it and am thrilled for a change of scenery for the week. And I have a visit from Mom and Granny to look forward to on Friday when I get back to ATL. Beyond happy.
So as you most likely know/can gather from my last few blog posts, its been a rough few days since last Thursday. Some life changes, albeit good and necessary ones, but changes none-the-less and rarely is change easy. A and I have decided to take breather for the summer to take time out for ourselves. This is a really good thing for both of us, but obviously not too fun to think about. He is one of my best friends here, and I'll certainly miss seeing him on a regular basis, but my head and my heart are sure that our decision is the right one, and that makes me happy. We decided to feel things out again in a month or two, and see if we'd like to be together again, so we shall see what happens:)
Thanks again to all my wonderful, amazing friends who I called on this weekend--by phone or in person. You are all so special and helpful, and I am grateful to have you. You have made my life easier just by knowing you are there and you'll put up with me acting crazy every once in a while! I am so happy to know that I have made such good friends here, too. Its hard going through something, knowing none of your best friends are anywhere remotely close by. But, when I needed my friends here, they allll came out to help me. So wonderful.
I'm sure there will be more periods of craziness than moments of clarity in the near future--there's lots and lots going on, work, travel, etc--so I appreciate all the support in advance:) And I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
1 comment:
We'll always be here for you!
(hmm, not sure if I'm using the royal we or if I'm speaking for all your friends.)
Post a Comment