Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scrunchies!

Hahaha this is awesome.
______________________________________________

Not a lot happening at the moment to update on. Except for the fact that I got accidentally drunk with my coworkers off of two strawberry margaritas at Chili's last night. Don't even know how it happened, but it was pretty awesome after this semi-stressful work week:) Then I passed out around 8:30 and didn't wake up til this morning. Nice.

Last day at the bank, woo! We may or may not be eating at the same cute little place for lunch for the 3rd day in a row. That's fine with me...I still haven't gotten my fix of "crawfish burger", whatever that is. Can't wait to fly home tomorrow afternoon and have a weekend-o-fun! On the menu: hopefully hanging with Claire tomorrow night and seeing her new house/potentially my new house if we decide to become roomies eventually--yay! Also, the cookoutpalooza my friend Sarah has been planning for months, and hopefully seeing Andrew on Sunday. Hooray! I'm also feeling like a little shopping is necessary. I might even get a haircut and do an at-home glaze to shine it up a little bit. I'll be a new woman!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

My office is getting unaccepably strict with blocking websites. First they block ONTD, now I go to click on something about scrunchies and after 2 secs of viewing it gets blocked due to "adult content". Scrunchies are pretty contraversial, but come on!

You've got a packed weekend coming up! Enjoy!