Not much new to report on, my dears. Lots of work to be done this week in Louisiana, which is good, because its nice to be busy and not totally bored while offsite. I had a fairly boring evening last night. Went to dinner with my coworkers (Ruby Tuesday for the second night in a row!), chatted with the parents and with K for a while and passed out for the night. Its amazing what a one hour time difference makes. Tonight we're hoping to find a mall in the next town over for a little shopping adventure.
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I missed both new episodes of Jon and Kate Plus 8 last night! I'm sure I'll be able to catch up when they replay the episodes every single night, but for now I missed out on my dose of drama for the night! Oh, well. Hope you all are having a great day. It's ridiculously hot and humid on the Bayou (ok, I don't really even know if I'm on the Bayou, but its fun to say), but thank goodness for air conditioning!
1 comment:
Are you near a river? I think a bayou refers to some sort of really slow, barely moving river? But what do I know. Bayou is cool to say however and it makes it sound like you're some place exotic.
Post a Comment