Doing as close to nothing as possible. Still not sure I recovered from my epic travel day on Thursday (included: paying $50 for an earlier flight that ended up being delayed 35 mintues later than the original flight...GRR & having my hair patted down in the security line at the airport. Not cool. I hate you, KC airport.)
I did nothing on Friday. Well, not nothing. I bought a cute new coat at Old Navy on sale for $40, and picked up a few things on sale at Banana Republic that were on sale with an extra 30% off. Then I did nothing for the rest of the day. Saturday, I finally got lots of errands done including mailing some birthday gifts to my dears and grocery shopping since I had no food in my house. I felt very accomplished! John and I grilled out one last time before it gets too cold. We made delicious turkey burgers with a little onion and jalepenos mixed in, and a little sausage added for flavor. These were amazing. And still very healthy compared with regular hamburger, but the small amount of sausage gave the burgers so much flavor. Highly recommended.
Sunday we walked around the historic Oakland Cemetary in downtown Atlanta to get in the Halloween spirit. I also baked a pumpkin pie and watched Hocus Pocus :) Very successful Halloween overall!
No comments:
Post a Comment