Thursday, November 18, 2010

Teen Mom, etc.

Amber from Teen Mom will be arrested on felony charges according to CNN. So scary...but that show is still absolutely one of my guilty pleasures. Very, very embarassing, I know.

I've spent today working at home and enjoying spending some time at home on my couch. Sometimes it amazes me how much more productive I can be at home rather than in the office. Its great! Plus, I didn't have to dress up in office clothes today. Win.

I did see my last (hopefully) three condos at lunch today. And I actually loved 2 of them (same layout, same complex). I'mpretty excited about it, even though I have already had my heart set on a certain place for a while now. The parents are coming down this weekend, and I'm excited to have more than just one option to show them. Having something to compare to is very important. And I am getting really excited about the prospect of getting closer to actually buying a place. I'm a real grown up!

No comments: