Friday, November 19, 2010

Things to be excited about:

1. Going to a football game tomorrow! I'll be cheering for GA Tech (because let's face it, WF football sucks majorly this year).
2. Groupons. They are just wonderful.
3. I think I have found my dream condo! But, I also found another one I really, really like. Always good to have options and/or backup plans.
4. Thanksgiving in 6 days.
5. Black Friday in 7 (this counts as a holiday to me).
6. New black suede flats with a pretty ribbon from J. Crew. Original price $188, my price $40. I win!
7. Eating healthier--I feel so much better. It might be short lived though (see No. 4).
8. Hopefully seeing friends at home next week in NC.
9. Seeing parents this weekend in Atlanta.
10. New Kanye West album comes out next Tuesday. I can't wait.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: