I had the most fabulous staycation this past weekend--and I didn't even have to take any days off work! I was lucky enough to have Veteran's Day off, and then Friday was my normal flex day. Four days off in a row was quite a treat!
Excellent things that happened this weekend:
-Saw Jenn for the first time since she moved back!
-Has a special surprise on Friday and saw Kate too!
-Ate delicious Mexican food
-Went to a great antique market
-Slept. A lot.
-Grocery shopped at Trader Joe's
-Spent lots of time with John
-Outlet shopped
-Had a cookies and cream milkshake at a 50s diner
-Watched lots of good/trashy tv
-Cleaned & did two loads of laundry
-Condo shopped--and I think I've found the ONE!
All in all, productive and awesome. I am really, really excited about the condo. I'm trying not to get too exctied because I haven't made an offer yet or anything official, but the parents are coming down this weekend to see it. Sounds so promising! I don't have any photos, but a small sneak peak: its 3 levels and 4 bedrooms. Yes, you read that right. Love!
I also went to Vegas last week for work and had a fabulous time. Everything was as beautiful as I remembered and this time I was old enough to gamble (and lose $25 on the slots)! I stayed at the Mandalay Bay and would highly recommend it. There was a tv in the bathroom...enough said. The food was great and I generally had an awesome time. I'll post a few pictures soon.
I hope all of you have been having a great November so far. Thanksgiving is in 10 days. Not sure how that happened, but I'm looking forward to a little time in NC. And I might start putting up my Christmas decorations tonight. Don't judge me!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment