Monday, January 31, 2011

An award!

Many thanks to Daffodil's for sending me this little Stylish Blogger Award last week!


Once hit with the award, you are supposed to share seven things about yourself, a la old school chain letters or the "25 things you never knew about me and maybe still hope that you don't" on Facebook. But this seems like more fun:)

1. I am a very lucky daughter, friend and girlfriend. I know some of the very best people in the world!
2. I love sweets & baking more than just about anything.
3. Purple is my favorite color. In the past month alone, I think I've bought 3 purple cardigans. 3!
4. I love my job. I won't say here exactly what I do, but it is always interesting, a constant learning experience and in my opinion a pretty important job in the grand scheme of things. Again, I am lucky.
5. I love rainy weather, but don't like getting wet.
6. I adore vacations. My friend Sarah says that she lives for vacation, and I think that's pretty accurate for me too. On the list for this year (maybe): Disney World, London, beaches. Sigh.
7. I love going to weddings. I am so excited to be going to at least 2 this year! And of course, I'm hosting a Royal Wedding Party. Did I mention, I love weddings?

And the next award goes to my lovely friends:
At Home with the Pooles
The Love You Take is Equal to the Love You Make

No comments: