I think I've gotten off to a really good start so far! I....
-Went to the doctor for a physical. Its always good to know where you stand at the beginning of weight loss (and I'm just bad about going to the doctor in general). I got all checked out and finally got my flu shot too (and they talked me into a tetanus shot because I couldn't remember the last time I had one--it hurt!). According to the doctor scale, I've lost 1 pound too :)
-Had lunch with my friend Lauren who I hadn't seen in a couple of months
-Have been eating better and cooking for fresh foods
-Have been studying my behind off to get ready for my exam!
-Browsed at the mall before meeting Lauren for lunch, and didn't buy a single thing. Honestly, I wasn't impressed with anything the mall had to offer, so I think no-shop January should be easy!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment