In the past week I have:
-Taken a trip to Raleigh. Saw two of my loves, and celebrated Daddy's birthday at the Angus Barn (yum).
-Over-ate. See above Angus Barn comment. Daddy also made biscuits. With lard. What was he thinking? I have to admit, they were delicious! I've also eaten out lunch everyday this week because i'm not in the office. We went to a soul food place two days in a row, but I tried to make the best choices that I could. One day grilled chicken, the next a veggie plate. Swimming in grease? Yeah. Better than stuff my face with fried chicken and pie? Yeah.
-Went on a cleaning binge. Not sure if its because I will (hopefully) be moving soon, but I've been feeling the need to purge a lot of stuff. Last night I hit the pantry and threw out anything outdated or open and stale. Tonight, maybe the closet for round two?
-Started doing some ab exercises and arm weights. These are easy things I can do in my apartment to help tone up.
-Lost 1 more pound last Friday at my official weigh-in. Hopefully one more by this Friday!
Goals:
-Be better about tracking WW points online. Even the days I know I'm eating well, I have still been bad about remembering to post my foods online. I'm paying for the program for a reason...I need to use it!
-Get a massage. Does one ever really need a reason for this?
-Do major grocery shopping this weekend for lots of fresh foods and new recipe ideas for dinners next week. I'm itching to use my crock-pot.
-Maaaaybe do some cardio. We'll see how motivated I feel.
-Hang out with a friend. Gotta keep up my social life goals too!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment