I am definitely suffering from cabin fever...big time. Its the third day in a row that Atlanta has been crippled by a snowy/icy storm that came on Sunday night. No one can drive anywhere because apparently all the roads are one big ice skating rink. I almost fell down multiple times walking across the street to meet a friend at one of our neighborhood restaurants. Thank GOD for having places to walk to! I may have run out of food by now otherwise.
Erica and I are planning to venture out for lunch again today--we both decided we would definitely go insane if we didn't. We may even try to drive to a restaurant! Oh, the excitement.
Other than that, I have almost exhausted all the work I'm able to do at home, so I'll be spending my time talking to other bored co-workers online and watching Sex and the City 2 on dvd. I hope you all are enjoying the snow if you've got it. And I never thought I'd say this, but I've got fingers crossed to go back into work tomorrow!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment