Monday, August 18, 2008

Another Monday

Its crazy how fast the weekends fly by, when the weeks can lag forever sometimes. This weekend was nothing spectacular. I had a quiet Friday night in (caught up on my What Not To Wear watching haha). Saturday was spent mostly tanning, reading magazines and slowly cleaning out some of the drawers in my bedroom. This mostly consisted of me getting rid of shorts and t-shirts I've had since I was approx. 12. Obviously, my current overhaul phase is much needed. Saturday night I went out with my former roomie and another friend from Wake who lives in Cary. We went out for dinner at North Hills then saw the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. The movie was definitely not as spectacular as the first. I liked it a lot up until the ending, which they totally blew. I'm still glad I went to see it, and the three of us had a good time, so all was not lost!

Sunday was uneventful except for a lovely trip to Cracker Barrel (YUM) for my grandpa's birthday and a long talk with Kristin, which was totally necessary:) I'm really proud of you and I know you did the right thing!

______________________________________________

This week:
  1. Today on my lunch hour i'm going downtown to pick up free passes to the advance screening of House Bunny for Wednesday night & to drop off my dress for the wedding this weekend to be dry cleaned.
  2. Library this afternoon to drop off some books that are due.
  3. Bank tomorrow...my condo fund is growing!
  4. Movie night on Wednesday with Erin!
  5. Pack for beach this weekend--no work on Friday!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I really really want to see the house bunny! I wish we could go together.

I wish my savings were growing. Unfortunately, I keep spending them. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

UM... i am getting married in 4 days! ahhh!!!! P.s- I love your blog- so informative and i feel like im talking to you face to face. I miss you!!!