Thursday, August 14, 2008

This and That

Another unexciting week in my life is almost over. I always get really excited when Thursday rolls around, because its my last full day at the office of the week. And today is even better than ususal because I'm going out for Mexican food for lunch with my co-workers. I love getting out of the office in the middle of the day.

Yesterday was dark and cool and rainy allll day long...perhaps my favorite kind of weather. Yes, I know i'm weird. It was really cozy and nice--although I would definitely have preferred watching tv all day on my couch rather than sitting at my desk all day. But alas, almost weekend!

I didn't end up going to the show on Tuesday night downtown. I kind of wish I had, but I know yesterday would've been miserable if I had stayed out really late. Getting old BITES. Haha. Hopefully tomorrow night i'll get to have a girls movie and dinner night out with a couple Wake ladies who live in the area. I'm also still on a quest to find a new trivia place in Raleigh. I'm having Foothills withdrawal!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am so jealous of your fridays.