Friday, August 8, 2008

YAY

So excited about today & this weekend for the following reasons:

  1. I'm having lunch with Lydia who I haven't seen since graduation time. I love it when Wake people are in Raleigh!
  2. Half day at the day job. Enough said.
  3. Birthday extravaganza this afternoon/tonight for my friend Emily. There will be a pool party and grilled pizzas and then out to a fun martini bar in town! I just hope I don't get burnt to a crisp.
  4. I have no real plans for the weekend, except maybe a movie date with the former roomie to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, which will hopefully be pretty good.
  5. I am going to finally attempt to make my first red velevet cake from scratch. Paula Deen's recipe includes such ingredients as 7 EGGS and a POUND OF CONFECTIONER'S SUGAR. Holy Hell.
  6. Only two weeks until my beach getaway weekend to go a friend's wedding. (aka only 4 days of work that week yippeee).

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Stargazing said...

You can't go wrong with a Paula Deen recipe. We should take a roadtrip to her restaurant someday! Mmmmm.