Happy Thursday! Luckily today is the last day of the work week for me. This afternoon i'm going straight home from work to throw on a tshirt and shorts, watch Gilmore Girls and get some lovely sleep that I didn't get enough of last night. Sounds exciting to me!
This morning I had my interview that I wrote about yesterday. I think it went well, but i'm not sure i'm quite what they are looking for (or that they are quite what i'm looking for), but you never know! Hopefully they'll make a decision by late tomorrow. We shall see. Otherwise today is pretty boring. Last night I saw the House Bunny and thought it was hysterical. I probably appreciated it even more than most because I definitely related to the dorky, unfortunate sorority (Kristin, you will laugh out loud at how similiar it is to what we've always talked about at Wake--go see the matinee). In a lot of ways, its very typical ditzy-blond-gets-a-life kind of movie, but I actually really enjoyed myself and had a good time watching it. It helps that I didn't have to pay:)
I'm off to the beach for the next 3 days! Happy wedding to Jessica & Josh. Hopefully i'll post some pictures once I get back. And hopefully i'll get reeeeally tan. Hah.
2 comments:
As always, I'm jealous that you don't have to work tomorrow. I'll probably go see the house bunny saturday... or maybe tonight. I have nothing else to do. Please post pictures!
I <3 you!!
and I miss you.
Post a Comment