Definitely the best day of the week. Today i'm leaving the day job around lunch time, then i've got to get my car serviced and run a few other errands. Might take a trip to the mall somewhere in there too:) I love the fact that this is a 3 day weekend. I'm most likely going to the mountains for my usual trip to the "world's largest labor day weekend flea market". Thank God for the South. This place is actually where I get my supply of really good fake designer bags (or stolen...not so sure, but I do know you can't tell them from the real thing!). I'm sure i'll pick up some more there tomorrow even though that's basically the last thing in the world I should be buying. At least i'm not paying full price, as usual, though!
Happy Weekend!
1 comment:
Buy me some fake LV too? Haha I wish I could come!
Post a Comment