Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Banker


OK, I realize that I never post twice in one day, but this is very important and fabulous, so I had to share. I just read this book review on a blog called Radar, which is mostly about politics and scandals and other wonderful things like that. The book is called Damn It Feels Good To Be A Banker (hence the title), and the excerpt honestly reads like something I could've (should've)written myself. Being a recent Finance major, I absolutely identify with everything this guy is saying, and its all hilariously true. Can't wait until I can get my hands on the book in its entirety! Although I am a little pissed that this guy stole the idea from my brain...but alas, i'll just have to live with that. Read it. Its hysterical.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Miss you!

Kristin said...

you know, i think we are the only ones who read our blogs. i kinda like it.