Monday, March 9, 2009

Back to the grind

I had a lovely three day weekend and I really, really didn't want to come back to the office today. The weather was almost 80 degrees and sunny all three days. I practically got sunburnt sitting outside on Saturday afternoon! At least now I'm not quite as blindingly white as I was a couple days ago.

I went to Dave and Buster's for the first time on Friday night. So much fun. Its like Chuck E. Cheese for grown-ups, with a giant bar in the middle! I had a great time playing skeeball all night, and then I drank way too many sweet tea/vodka drinks, but they were delicious:) Saturday I was fairly useless, and spent most of the day sitting outside and reading and catching up on the sleep I didn't get on Friday night. Sunday was slightly more productive--at least I got all my laundry and cleaning done for the week. Then I went over to A's for our usual Sunday night tv and cooking ritual (meaning:he cooks, I eat). It was wonderful, but of course I didn't get my preferred 8.5 hours of sleep. Oh well!

All this week at work, I'm in an online class which will be taking up most of my time. Its really interesting, and I'm glad to have something to occupy the days. And then next week I'll be in Chicago!! My life is great:)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sounds like so much fun!