Go Deacs!!Today is the beginning of one of my favorite times of the year: it's the first day of the ACC tournament, right here in my very own city of Atlanta. March madness is in the air...again, I don't have to tell you because you already know. I'm from North Carolina; I love basketball. Sadly, my plans to actually go to the Wake game tomorrow night fell through. I'd LOVE to be there in person, but honestly, I'm sure I'll have just as much fun watching somewhere in a sports bar while eating and drinking lots of yumminess. The WF alumni club sent me a message that everyone is gathering at a big sports bar/restaurant in Midtown to watch all weekend.
I'm looking forward to this weekend. Hopefully I'll get to hang out with A and do something interesting. I'm also going to see a couple of my new Atlanta friends, which should be fun too. Sunday I'm flying out to Chicago for the week (for work, but its still my first time going, so I am excited)!
Tomorrow is my bff's birthday, and its the first time in more years than I'd like to count that we won't be together to celebrate. Even throughout college, it always fell between our spring breaks, so we always got to have birthday time together. I'm a little sad and nostalgic that she is halfway across the world for this one. I'm hoping it will make all the special occassions once she returns that much more special. Two years is a long, long time to be away from a person who has been a constant in my life since I was a child. Its definitely not easy. I can't wait for her return when we can go out to dinner and watch bad teen movies and talk about all the adventures we've had apart. Happy early 23rd birthday Julie!
I'm looking forward to this weekend. Hopefully I'll get to hang out with A and do something interesting. I'm also going to see a couple of my new Atlanta friends, which should be fun too. Sunday I'm flying out to Chicago for the week (for work, but its still my first time going, so I am excited)!
Tomorrow is my bff's birthday, and its the first time in more years than I'd like to count that we won't be together to celebrate. Even throughout college, it always fell between our spring breaks, so we always got to have birthday time together. I'm a little sad and nostalgic that she is halfway across the world for this one. I'm hoping it will make all the special occassions once she returns that much more special. Two years is a long, long time to be away from a person who has been a constant in my life since I was a child. Its definitely not easy. I can't wait for her return when we can go out to dinner and watch bad teen movies and talk about all the adventures we've had apart. Happy early 23rd birthday Julie!
1 comment:
GO DEACS!
Sounds like you've got a fun weekend ahead of you! Miss you tons.
Post a Comment