Friday, March 27, 2009

What a snooze

I took a cue from Kristin, and read through a bunch of my blog posts yesterday. I cam to discover that I am so boring. Especially lately...everything has been very blah and a little bit of a downer. Granted, my life has sort of been a little bit of a downer lately, but thankfully I think that is turning around! I am finally feeling secure and happy again, back to my old self. Insert sigh of relief here.

I've got a little down time today, so I'm hoping to plan a few weekend getaways that I can look forward to. I definitely need to get back to Raleigh soon, maybe even a couple of times, and I want to try to get up to NYC to visit K before she leaves Manhattan forever (so soon!). Lots of excitement. Thank goodness for Spring and warm weather and the feeling that I actually want to get out of the house and explore again!

Good things about right now:
1. It's Friday! I think that deserves a list in itself.
2. I have a massage appt for tomorrow--the first one in forever.
3. The rain that is washing away all the nasty, evil pollen.
4. Some quiet time in the office.
5. Making travel plans to see the best people I know.
6. Bojangles french fry seasoning. Turns out it makes pretty much everything taste better.
7. Lunch dates.
8. Dinner dates with new friends.
9. Pretty nail polish.

No comments: