Tuesday, May 19, 2009

four days until beach time!

Ahh, Tuesday. It's a nice and sunny day in Atlanta, but it was only 53 degrees when I left the house this morning! I had to wear a jacket for the first time in weeks and weeks! It was slightly refreshing, and I'll definitely take what I can get now before the extreme heat of summer sets in.

I have a lovely midweek frolf date planned for tonight, then something yummy for dinner. I've got to remember to pack a snack for the park, though. I guess I still haven't adjusted to some aspects of big city livin'. I like to eat dinner at a reasonable hour! Haha. Anyway, I'm excited to try out my new discs I bought this weekend. It's so weird that I actually am willingly playing a sport, and I really like it! Although throwing frisbees and walking around in the woods isn't exactly high intensity, but at least it gets me outside and moving around!

Not much else going on today. There's lots to do at work before I get to go to the beach on Friday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I miss you! Wow, it was chilly in ATL today!