May has always been my favorite month of the year. Beautiful weather, the end of the school year, an entire summer stretched out in front of me. Beach trips, the pool opens...basically, life is good. I'm happy that May has rolled around again, although I'm hoping this one will be just as good as usual, despite the fact that there is no school to end this year. I graduated from college a year ago--a whole year! I'm still not sure how I've survived this past year. I've said many times before (and I'm sure I'll say again) how much I have learned/changed/grown in my first year of "real adulthood". I appreciate all the experiences I've had, but frankly, I hope this next year is a little more calm:)
Anyway, May is full of fabulous things this time around: two trips home (one already happened last weekend), Sara comes to visit this coming weekend, my Tybee Island beach trip with A, hopefully lots of laying out by the pool, dinners with girlfriends and a few good weeks in the office with no traveling!
Apart from all the wonderfulness, I'm feeling pretty anxious today about my exam I have to take at work tomorrow morning. Everyone has been telling me not to worry, but of course its natural to freak out a little. I haven't studied or taken a test in over a year. So today, in my usual finals style, I am cramming like crazy and hoping for the best. Distractions appreciated!
1 comment:
Good luck with your exam! I'm pretty stoked about May too.
Post a Comment