Friday, May 8, 2009

The sweet smell of weekend in the air.

Its Friday, hooray!

Sara got here yesterday afternoon right after I got home from work. I love having her here! She is wonderful and I've missed her like crazy. Also, its awesome just to have someone with me 24/7 after living by myself for a few months now. I love constant girl talk. Especially with Sara, since we have literally known each other since the beginning of time. Its going to be a fabulous weekend!

We have the following awesome plans:
-coffee with one of our former teachers/friends from high school who is in ATL now too
-plenty of shopping
-Gladys' restaurant with Andrew tomorrow, obvi
-other laziness including reading Cosmo by the pool
-perhaps the World of Coke (an ATL classic) or maybe even the High Museum

I'm so happy! I hope everyone has a fabulous, awesome weekend. Have fun!

No comments: