Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Huge sigh of relief

I passed my exam at work this morning--hooray! Thanks for all the luck and good vibes, I know it helped me!

I just got back from a nice lunch with some of my coworkers who took me out to celebrate. Excellent meal and a GIANT piece of raspberry chocolate cake later...and I'm in a food coma. But still ecstatic that my test is done. It feels like finals is over and now its time to play--especially since Sara is coming tomorrow and I'm taking a half day on Friday. I've got that special "May" feeling again. Sigh.

Tonight A and I are going out to a fancy Hawaiian/islandy themed restaurant and I can't wait. The menu looks delicious and the drinks look even better. Can't wait. Plus, since I got to the office at the crack of dawn today for a cram session, I'm going to leave a little early, maybe do some grocery shopping and maybe even bake something delicious too. Lovely day!

No comments: