Wednesday, May 13, 2009

top ten for the day

A few quick things:

1. Class is boring. And public speaking still bites, but I might be getting better at it?
2. My sleepiness is going to make class even worse to sit through today. Gag me with a spoon.
3. I am definitely considering napping when I get home. And said napping might turn into sleeping all night starting around 6:30 pm. Glorious.
4. Frolf is fun, and I'm getting good!
5. Traffic blows.
6. Bran muffins with raisins are awesome!
7. I'm getting ambitious with my cooking. Potential for me making a meal (possibly for Andrew) is pretty high for tomorrow night.
8. THANK GOODNESS FOR FLEX FRIDAY THIS WEEK.
9. Only one and a half more days of class. I can do it, I can do it.
10. Can't wait to catch up my some of my loves on the phone!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I second the raisin bran muffins.