Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goal recap

Since it's February all of a sudden (still not sure where the past 31 days went), I figure its a good time to recap some 2011 goals.


-I joined WW on December 31. Very happy with that decision.
-I've lost 6 pounds this month! Yay--I even surpassed my personal goal of 5 lbs per month!
-I passed that crazy exam at work a few weeks ago! I'll never have to do it again, and I got a nice bonus out of the deal! The studying and stress definitely paid off.
-I've been more social. I've hung out with at least one of my friends at least once per week (and usually even more). Sarah even came over for the first sleepover of the year a few weeks ago. I love my friends and am happy to see more of them.
-I've tried some new restaurants. Not sure I ever made that a real "goal", but I wanted to do it, and I've been to a few great places lately. Fun!
-I've cooked a little more too. Not as much as I'd like, though. I'm really excited about the new Kitchenaid mixer cookbook I bought at Borders this weekend. I've been itching to use it, and its great to learn how to make more than just sweet treats.

Goals not yet accomplished:
-Saving more money. I can be better at this.
-Buying and moving into the townhouse. This one is frustrating because I have no control over the timeline of a short sale. Deep breaths...it'll happen in due time.
-I'm hoping to lose between 10 and 15 more pounds--at least I'm well on my way!

No comments: