-Emily and I have a fabulous road trip down to Florida on Friday, complete with McDonald's Happy Meal Barbies.
-I saw the ocean for the first time this year and ate some delicious shrimp and grits with my hot date.
-We made friends with some WF boys in the elevator, and were so happy we had someone under the age of 50 to talk to at the beautiful cocktail party on Friday night.
-Em and I got really, really sun burnt while over-zealously laying out all Saturday morning.
-Erin and Al arrived and we had the best night ever at the wedding, cocktail hour, reception and after party. Too much fun (and too many drinks) were had by all!
-We enjoyed a delicious brunch back at the Ritz Carlton on Sunday morning (dining at the Ritz 3 days in a row has really put a damper on my normal life now that I'm back home, fyi).
-Al left us, but Erin, Em and I had a lovely afternoon of Loop milkshakes, shopping in historic Fernandina and having a very romantic dinner on the waterfront. Bliss.
And then Monday morning arrived and we had to go home (SAD). But here's a few photos to reminiscence about, and for y'all to enjoy!













No comments:
Post a Comment