Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars 2011: Fashion Round Up

The Best:

Gwenyth Paltrow. I actually loved the way this dress looked on her on tv. Perfect for her figure, and I love the matte sequins!


ScarJo. I thought this looked better on tv as well, but the color was stunning and it could not have fit her better!



Busy Phillips.Why she is at the Oscars is beyond me, but I love this dress. I would actually wear this dress, which is a rare thing to say about a red carpet look!

Jennifer Hudson. Holy Crap. All I can say is I hope WW is as successful for me as it was for her.


Anne Hathaway. I adore her, even if she wasn't the best host I've ever seen...I love this dress, but I loved her white dress that she changed into during the show even more!


Hailee Steinfeld. So cute. I would wear this too, but its so age appropriate for her. And it was so sparkly on the show!


Natalie Portman. Gorgeous color and so figure flattering for her. Best dressed for me!



Jennifer Lawrence. Not going to lie, I don't even know who this person is, but she looks phenomenal in this dress.

Mila Kunis. This lavender is stunning on her. Very old Hollywood.
The Worst:

Melissa Leo. Not good...very much like a bad grandma's curtain. And her crazy acceptance speech didn't impress me either.

Nicole Kidman. I like this dress in theory, but the architectural element is lost on me. It would've looked so much better with a sleeker silhouette.

Cate Blanchett. Again, I like the majority of this dress, but the bullseye in the middle isn't doing anything for me.


Amy Adams. Why oh why is she wearing amazing jewelry over a mock turtleneck dress. Not good.


Michelle Williams. This dress ins't that bad, but its not great either. A little bit boring, in my opinion.

Thoughts? Concerns? Who were your favorites friends?! xoxo

No comments: