Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day!

Praise the Lord, the groundhog did not see his shadow today! That means (hopefully) an early spring for the rest of us! I have to say I'm more excited this year than most because this winter has been brutal. I love snow, but ice storms are unpleasant and I'd rather not have to deal with another one for a long time! All of my lovely readers not currently in the south are probably laughing out loud at this right now while their all literally buried in snow. I'm just happy its not me this time!

I made a new WW recipe last night for 2 point muffins--very tasty, and couldn't be easier. All you have to do is buy a box of spice or carrot cake mix and a 15 oz. can of pumpkin. Mix together and bake in muffin pans according to timing on the box. That's it. I also added about a half cup of applecause to mine, because it never hurts to eat a little more fruit every day. They are so moist and delicious! I also added a little light whipped cream to the top of mine, and it was just like eating a cupcake! Yum.

Hope you all are having a great Wednesday so far. Its finally stopped raining here for the moment, so I'm happy :)

No comments: