Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentine's Weekend

I'm not one who really loves Valentine's Day (although I do have to admit that its a little more pleasant now than it was in high school or college--pre boyfriends all together), but John and I will celebrate this weekend by going out to dinner to a place in Virigina Highlands I've been wanting to go for months. I can't wait to report back on Monday--hopefully its fabulous!

As for the rest of the weekend, I'm going to relax, enjoy some warm(er) weather and hopefully get some exercise. We're thinking about going to Stone Mountain on Sunday and climbing to the top! We had a great time lst year, even if I did feel like I was dying for at least the last half of the climb. It'll be a nice workout and good to get some fresh air. I'm also going to try consigning some old clothes for the first time ever. I love consignment shops (especially the high-end more boutique-y ones), but I've never tried to sell my clothes before. But now I figure, why not? I've got a lot of nice things that I never wear--some of which are designer and expensive, so who knows, maybe I'll make a little money out of the deal! And anything they don't want/can't sell will go directly to Goodwill, and out of my house before the move. Its a win-win for everyone, I think.

While I'm excited for this weekend, I am beside myself about how excited I am for next weekend. I get to be reunited with some of my nearest and dearest from Wake, we get to see one of our Piccolo 6 get married (!), and we get to do all of this at a gorgeous beach. OMG.

I hope you all have fabulous weekends with your significant others or out celebrating with girlfriends! xoxo

No comments: