Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Best and Worst of the Emmy's

I'm one day late with my fashion highlights from the Emmy's (silly work and life getting in the way of important blogging). Here are my picks for best and worst dressed, enjoy!



The Best




Gorgeous pink! So feminine and flattering.




I am so surprised that Kelly Osbourne looks this good. The color is really stunning!


Emily Blunt can do no wrong for me. She looks amazing.



This color and draping could not be better. Holy crap...how do I work out to get a figure like that?



Beautiful color and very flattering cut! Classic. Although, is it just me or is this a little bridesmaid-y?



I'm a sucker for sparkle! And its nice to see a non-size-2 woman really glamming it up on the red carpet.




Gorgeous color, and I love the belt! Very preppy.


The Worst




Such a pretty girl...such a grandma dress. Not good.




Heidi, this skirt is just not ok! It would've been so much better in a simple tea length with some sparkle!




Love this color, bu this dress is pulling on her body and looks like it hasn't been ironed ever.




Gwenyth...really? Did we need a bare midriff? I think not.


All photos from usmagazine.com

No comments: