I'm feeling very mid-day lethargic, and am in desparate need of a pick-me-up. I'm thinking a little afternoon green tea should do the trick. I also think making a list of things I'm looking forward to should perk me up a little (and really, who doesn't love a good list?):
-Going home this weekend to see the fam and celebrate the big 2-5 (a little early). Eeek.
-Shopping! I can't wait to strategically plan how I'll use all my birthday swag coupons.
-Saving money...I know this doesn't go with the last bullet, but I've decided to start couponing. Like, really couponing. I can't wait!
-Finish painting my bedroom! I need to do another coat on a couple of walls, and i'll have to wait a little while because I can't move the furniture without John's help. I love the color! Can't wait to share it with y'all.
-Buy new bedding. I am really loving this from www.serenaandlily.com. I want a hot pink stripe on my duvet! And a huge monogram on the pillow shams! First, I need to hit Ikea for a cheap duvet insert and some pillow forms.
-Celebrate my first birthday spent in Atlanta. I'm thinking dinner here. No other ideas yet...suggestions? Side note: I'm getting a little scared of turning 25. That's very mid-twenties. Ridiculous?
No comments:
Post a Comment