After talking to Leslie at work about the laundry list of coupons I've been getting to celebrate my birthday, and after reading an article on the same topic on msn.com this morning, I decided to post about all the birthday discounts and freebies I've gotten so far. Sign up and you'll get the same treatment when your special day rolls around!
-Free Philosophy bodywash at Sephora
-15% off at Anthropologie (and we all know they never have coupons)
-20% off at BCBG
-20% off at Tory Burch
-20% off at Limetree (Atlanta)
-Free entree at Front Page News (Atlanta)
-Double Airtran credits on any flight purchased this month
-Half hour massage upgrade at Massage Envy
-Free ice cream cone at Baskin Robbin's
I am getting really excited about partaking in all of this stuff! I also discovered this website to help you take advantage of all the birthday goodies out there. Enjoy September babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment