I'm off to the Old North State to celebrate my birthday for the weekend (even though its a week early)! I'm happy to eat dessert (even though I'm attempting to be healthy), see my parents and best friends, maybe do a little shopping and just generally hang around town. I think its going to be a good one.
I got some very good news at work today, too: I got the promotion I've been working towards since I started (and the same one that I had to take the big scary tests for)! Hooray! This is probably the best birthday gift I could've gotten, and I got it for myself :) I'm thinking an iPad might be in my future as a promotion treat for myself. Yay!
Thank goodness its Thursday. This long week has just gotten much better. I hope y'all all have great weekends! xoxo
3 comments:
Yaye! I'm still so excited for you! A great birthday prezzie for sure.
congrats on the promotion!!
Thanks! I'm so excited :)
Post a Comment