Thursday, September 22, 2011

Food Truck Thursday

(Yes, I like to pretend I am a birthday princess, even though when I google-image-searched for "birthday princess", most of what came up was celebrating someone's 1st birthday. I happen to think its still totally acceptable for a 25th birthday, but I digress.)



Another delicious food truck Thursday has come and gone in ATL. I had a grilled cheese with chutney and a banana puddin' King of Pops. Yum. Its been a good, productive day at work so far (I love nothing more than crossing things off a to-do list)! I'm trying to get my life in order with making appointments, scheduling things (fun things...bachlorette party, anyone1?). I'm also trying to decide what to do with myself all weekend to celebrate myself! There's a North Georgia State Fair happening, and I'm thinking a trip might be necessary.

Tomorrow is going to be a major shopping day. I have so many coupons to use, and so many other places just to check out because I haven't been to the mall in quite a while! I'm excited to hang out with Kelly and eat big cupcakes and go to Six Flags tomorrow night with John. Then Saturday, i'm sure we'll find something fun going on around town, and of course, dinner at 6 Feet Under. Yay! I can't wait to eat and shop and have fun all weekend. We all deserve it every once in a while.

I hope y'all have great weekends..splurge a little and think of me!

1 comment:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Happy Birthday doll!!! Just so you know, 25 was one of my most favorite years. For me, it was officially adult time, but in a really cool way. Have a blast this weekend! And love your tshirt quilt- my mom is working on an auburn/alpha chi one for me. I love it!