Thursday, August 28, 2008

check out the hook

The first song I heard on the radio this morning in the car was "Ice Ice Baby", so I knew it was going to be a good day! Also, some of my coworkers were dancing in their offices earlier, so obviously something is going right. Happy Thursday, I guess!


Yesterday I got my new J Crew catalog in the mail, and I must admit that I want every single thing. There's just something about J Crew that I have always loved, and probably always will love. It probably has something to do with the fact that preppiness was bred into me from day one. Here are a few of the things that are definitely necessary for me to get:)


3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love all of that!!!! The jacket would look really good on you.

Brittany said...

now all i need is a few extra $1000so i can get all of it!

Kristin said...

Hahaha I wish I had an extra thousand for clothes too.