Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lots to do

Its very funny how things can change so quickly. Last week at this time I hadn't been on an interview in weeks...people haven't exactly been knocking down my door to hire me this summer. But, alas, I finally had one last Thursday and I think it started a trend! I had another interview this morning, one more this afternoon and then another one tomorrow morning. Maybe desperation creates abundance after all! All of these seem promising, espcially one in particular, but i'm not going to form any opinions until I actually go for the interviews and meet face to face with these people. Its just nice to know i'm not a total loser after all haha!

Added bonus: I'm getting out of the office and will probably get to go home early today because I won't come back to the office after my interview this afternoon, and its closer to my house, so it would just be pointless driving to come back here for an hour. Yay! Fingers crossed for me please!

And, as promised, here are a couple pictures from this weekend at the lovely beach (and one of my cute kitty too, because I can't resist):

My cute cat Annie.

The wedding cake. Delicious white chocolate dipped

strawberries (and bride and groom strawberries at the top)!

Pretty ceremony overlooking the water.

Below: My beautiful friends..elementary school reunion!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Look at you and all of those interviews!!! I know you'll land a job you like soon.

Annie is ADORABLE!!!!

That cake looks delicious. I love the strawberries- they make beautiful and unexpected accents!

I also love that you are approx. a foot taller than all of your friends, haha. But you look pretty! So does the bride!

Kristin said...

I know you're doing fabulously at your interview!

Stargazing said...

Good luck with all your interviews! That's so exciting!