Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th eek!

Ugh, I'm too tired to be in the office today. I dragged in here this morning, and am about halfway through one very large (and yummy--a little bit of irish creme) cup of coffee. For a person who generally doesn't drink any caffiene, today it is necessary.

I had a fabulous trivia date last night. Its been so long since I played in Winston, but I was still pretty good! I need to bring my trivial pursuit dvd pop culture game back from NC so I can get my practice in:) We went to a cute sports bar near my place, played trivia, had some dinner and an all around good time. Maybe I can get used to casual dating after all?

Tonight I have absolutely no plans, and I'm pretty excited about it. I want to cook something, watch a movie and go to bed early. I'm not used to so much social activity during the week! Tomorrow I'll be eating plenty of candy and hopefully doing dinner and movie night with some of my favorite girls in Atlanta. Girls make excellent Valentines for the following reasons: they don't judge when you want to eat an entire heart shaped sampler candy box in one sitting (they're probably working on their own stash at the same time), they love chick flicks (because they are chicks) and they will sing Spice Girls music with you instead of listening to all the sappy tunes that are on the radio. I'm pretty happy that I don't have a male Valentine:)

Happy weekend, Happy Friday the 13th, Happy Valentine's Day and Happy President's Day on Monday (long weekend-yesss)! Wow, thats a lot of holidays packed into one weekend...enjoy!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Um I plan on eating several heart shaped candy boxes. I finished one off today. I am counting on my dad giving me the same 2 layered godiva box he gives me every year. I will finish this off for breakfast tomorrow (I will also be morbidly obese by 25).

I LOVE VALETINES DAY (only for the candy)

Kristin said...

ps. expect desperate and needy text messages tomorrow about how no male non-family members love me or ever will.