Busy day at work, but at least its my Friday! I can't wait for yoga this afternoon, then making some dinner and watching a movie, and not having to get up in the morning! The detox is still going, just not at night. Today I brought my sliced pears with honey for dipping for breakfast and they were delicious. Plus, last night for dessert I had apples dipped in maple syrup. So good, and detox-legal! Tomorrow starts my fitness routine back up. I fell off the wagon for the last half of January, but starting in the morning, I'll be back on the treadmill. Also, I think there really is something to all this fruit and veggies. I actually do feel better and more energized. I woke up before my alarm this morning and actually got out of bed--instead of laying there until the last minute like normal! This is a good thing. If only it hadn't been 20 degrees when I left my apartment. That is not fun.
The weekend is shaping up well too. I have dinner plans Friday, maybe movie plans for Saturday, AND I'm most likely going out for drinks with the girl my cousin connected me with, who lives right across the street from me. She's a senior in college right now, and has lots of friends around town that she can introduce me to. I'm excited:)
And as for the secret part of my life that only K knows about (I refuse to blog about it haha), its surprisingly fun and I feel kind of giddy about it. I'm crazy, I know.
1 comment:
You are not crazy and I love you. I'm so glad that you're excited about what's going on in your life.
Isn't it amazing the effect that fruits and veggies have? I just wish I liked eating them in Winter.
Post a Comment