Monday, February 23, 2009

Sigh of relief

After many, many hours of thinking, deliberating and agonizing over my life situation of last week, everything is finally out in the open and I can breathe easy again! Yay! I'm not used to having so much (if any at all) drama in my life, so I'm glad that I don't have to constantly think about it anymore and berate all my friends for their opinions on every aspect. All the advice was very much appreciated though:)

Raleigh was great. I got home safely Thursday night, slept in my own bed and got to see my kitty! Friday I went shoe shopping and was apparently feeling pretty gangsta because I bought not one, but two pairs of shiny gold metallic shoes. One pair of awesome Coach tennis shoes and one pair of Jack Rogers. Its love. I had lunch with Be and dinner with my parents and grandparents at the Angus Barn. As much as I love that place, I just physically cannot eat that much meat on a regular basis. I'm pretty much done with meat for the rest of this week, if not next week too! But, my prime rib was pretty awesome:) Saturday, Sara and I ate Boajngles on her living room floor and played wii games until we were sore (wii boxing is intense physical activity), I saw Erin at Cameron Village and had dinner with the entire fam again that night. My mom made a very delicious chocolate cake too:) Sunday, I attempted to fill out my taxes which was a total waste of time, and otherwise lazed around the house until the parents took me back to the airport. I feel bad that I didn't spend more time with them--or maybe just the fact that the time I did spend with them was consumed with me thinking of other things. Oh, well. As soon as I got home last night, I went over to A's house where he made me a very fancy schmancy dinner and we watched Wake lose to Duke. I really like spending my Sundays with him.

And, here I am back at the office and so tired that I'm drinking black Starbucks coffee. The one downside of having a social life: I definitely don't get my 9 hours of sleep every night. I think I can deal with it though:) The absolute best part of this week: in 3 days I'll be in New Orleans with Kristin!!! Excited beyond belief.

No comments: