The weather here is GLORIOUS this week. Sunny, warm, fabulous. I'm probably leaving work around 4 today, so I'll have plenty of time to enjoy walking around outside before it gets cool again. So exciting.
The Grammy's inspired me to buy some new music on iTunes this week. When I listen to my ipod every day on the train, I do get a little tired of my music. I mean, I know my music is amazing, but I was in a little rut. New music includes: Adele, Carrie Underwood, Jonas Brothers (I'm not ashamed..haha) and Estelle. Now I plan on rocking out of the train for the next few days.
This week is sort of odd in general. Friday is the 13th (eek), Saturday is Valentine's Day (eww) and Monday is the President's Day holiday. Of course, I have this and all other very random holidays off. I love my life. Not sure what I'll do with myself all weekend, but I definitely want to see He's Just Not That Into You. Girls make much better Valentine's dates in general!
1 comment:
Love the weather this week!
Post a Comment