I know this diet is good for me, but it is so hard to keep on track. I do great at breakfast and lunch (all fruits and vegetables and salad), but then last night I forced myself to have the "vegetable broth" and it was horrible. So, to make up for the fact that it was so bad, I ate a bunch of Moravian sugar cookies (my absolute favorite & my special treat from Christmas!). Oh well, any day when I eat that much good-for-me stuff is a good day.
This week is a good one so far. I'm doing some really interesting stuff at work and I'm definitely enjoying it. Not only am I lucky to be employed (in general), but I am so lucky to have a job I really like. Plus, its a only a 4 day week for me--yay flex time! I've decided that Friday is going to be a shopping-palooza. Ok, I've probably been spending more money than I need to lately, but its all been on wonderful things like traveling to New Orleans and back home, and I haven't really bought any clothes in a the last few weeks. I think I'm well overdue for a mall day by myself. And, of course, there are some gorgeous boots I found online that I have been trying to (unsuccessfully) talk myself out of. I'm finally going to give in on Friday and go search for them. I also figure, the less time I spend in my apartment alone, the less cookies I will eat.
Happy Tuesday!
1 comment:
Detoxing sucks. I like the idea but I lasted only halfway through breakfast. Oh welllll
Have fun Friday! I spent today doing things I wanted to do, and feel great about it. Take Friday to make yourself happy. If you're not doing anything Friday night, maybe we could have a half-way across the country long distance "date" and go see He's Just Not that Into You at the same time and call each other to dish afterwards. Just a thought.
Post a Comment