Happy August! When I used to watch Nick Jr in the mornings with my cousin when I was little, "Face" (the weird colored cartoon that would tell kids random stuff everyday) would say that on the first day of the month, the first thing you should say in the morning is "Rabbit Rabbit" for good luck all month long. Not sure why I remember this (not sure why I remember A LOT of things), but I still try to do it when I think about it:)
This weekend should be pretty relaxing and uneventful. Its tax free back to school weekend, so i'll probably do a little shopping for more clothes and shoes I don't need! Otherwise, I'm not sure what i'll be up to. Happy weekend to everyone!
1 comment:
Heyyyyyy
Wish I was there to go aimless shopping with you.
Miss you.
That is all.
Post a Comment