Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Et cetera

Ahh, finally back to my desk after a solid morning of meetings. Very interesting, but very, very long. Especially when all I had to look forward to at lunch was a big salad. Tear for me. The detox is going great during the day time. I have made it through the past 4 days breakfast and lunch with no slip-ups! But, then by dinner time I am ravenous and the last thing I want to eat is more veggies. Last night it was cheese and crackers and more Moravian cookies. YUM. I'm still proud of me though:)

Nothing new to report. Today is a good day, but a little blah. Tomorrow I have yoga to look forward to, plus it will be my personal Friday yay! On my day off, I've definitely decided to have a mall day and then I'm going out to dinner with a big group of people. Should be really fun. I'm thinking of calling the girls I met last weekend to go see He's Just Not That Into You on Saturday. Oh, the joys of actually having people I can call!

I want to find a couple of good recipes for this weekend. I'm thinking of making something in my crockpot on Sunday, plus I've really been in the mood to bake a cake lately. Maybe its time to pull out my new Best of the Food Network cookbook--even though I know most everything is too complicated for me. We'll see!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I really want to see He's Just Not That Into You! I have convinced Ashlee to go with me. Yay friends!

Why are cookbooks always so complicated? I never have enough ingredients to make half the things in most cook book recipes. Making a cake sounds like a ton of fun though. And a great way to celebrate the end of the detox!