Thursday, February 5, 2009

My life, as told by my iPod

We all know this should be hilarious...

1. Put your iTunes on SHUFFLE (or any type of music player you can shuffle songs with).

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds. Add some commentary if you'd like. Please do. It’s more fun that way.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY?
"Do It Again", Steeley Dan (hmm, maybe appropriate?)

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"Unreachable", Ashlee Simpson (not true, and slightly embarassing)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Shine", Clay Aiken (HAHA)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"La La", Ashlee Simpson (ok, I really only own one Ashlee cd)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Nikita", Elton John (I don't think I've ever even listened to this)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"My Cherie Amour", Stevie Wonder (maybe true, if I actually had one)

WHAT IS 2+2?
"All Night Long", Lionel Richie

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS?
"Only Heart", John Mayer (Awesome)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Smack", 3 Doors Down (hehe)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Just Can't Get Enough", Depeche Mode (love it)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee", Grease Soundtrack (embarassing...)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Vacation", the Go Gos

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Get Over It", The Eagles (I don't know this song either..)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Loser", Beck (worst wedding song ever?)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Forever May Not Be Long Enough", Live

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Hannah Jane", Hootie and the Blowfish (this is my official all time favorite song..amazing)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Only an Older Woman", the Boy From Oz soundtrack (I just need to get rid of all my soundtracks..this is out of control)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"My Goodies", Ciara

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Tiny Dancer", Ben Folds

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"Battle of Who Could Care Less", Ben Folds Five

Wow, what an eye opening experience. My music collection is even more cracked out than I thought!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Your music is ridiculous. I feel like shuffle mode singled out the most embarrassing things. Ahhh