I do enjoy complaining about Alabama, I will admit it. But I really like Auburn! I'm here again for work, and having a great time. I allowed myself one day of shopping, and instead of hitting up the (very cute) boutiques, I went over to the LOFT at the mall, which had a phenomenal sale last time I was here. It didn't disappoint last night either! I got a very cute dress, a pair of white jean skinny capris (for $4!!!) and a t-shirt....all for $40 total. A-mazing. Then I went to Belk and got a pretty skirt on clearance for $6! Hooray for bargains! Now i'm back on the no shopping wagon until Aug. 31.
Speaking of amazing deals, I learned about this great www.restaurant.com deal. Their restaurant gift cards are already deeply discounted. Then I was told about a coupon code that is searchable through Google--good for an extra 70% off! Can you believe it?! I bought $60 worth of restaurants gift cards for only $8. Phenomenal. I highly reccommend trying this deal out!
Nothing else terribly exciting to report on. We may be coming home tomorrow, or perhaps Friday morning. I'm looking forward to the weekend, too. John and I are going to check out the new Dali exhibit at the High, and maybe do something else touristy. I love being a tourist in my own city.
PS. I couldn't resist getting two more Phi Mizzy petit fours today! Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment