Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Slacker

Yes, I have been a total slacker on my plans to count up my wardrobe as I said I would on Friday. I started last night but did not finish. Hopefully I will finish tonight and have some cold, hard numbers for you here tomorrow. It probably won't be pretty.

The good news is, I didn't shop over the weekend! In fact, I have not shopped since last Wednesday--even before my self-imposed August hiatus. I met Sarah and her friend at Lenox on Saturday, and even visited the Junior League Thrift Shop, but didn't mke any purchases. Yay me! I'm having slight anxiety about how to fill my Friday off and my weekends in general, but thats even more reason for me to make the change. Friday, I'm hoping to hang out with my friend Lauren if she isn't working and maybe visit the farmers market. Much better than a day at the mall!

In unrelated news, I finally got to retrieve my belongings from Jeep yesterday. Sadly, most of my cds are no longer with us. Sigh. I am very sad about that, seeing as how all my best mixes since roughly 2004 were in there, but alas, I can try to recreate them if I need to. The best/most rare one was there, though--the elusive TRL Christmas cd! The good news is that I did get back my jumper cables, ice scraper, gps and cell phone chargers and my WFU vanity plate and NC tag. All of that makes me very, very happy considering I never thought I'd see any of that stuff again. Hooray!

WW has been going well so far--today is day two of really healthy eating. I wasn't terrible over the weekend. John made me some grilled salmon and green beans and our favorite mexican cornbread. But, I did eat out twice...alas. I know that even though I am not super healthy 100% of the time, I am making better choices when eating at home, and out in restaurants.

As for doing one social thing during the week, I'm hoping to get some Yoforia with Sarah on Thursday. Then Jimmy comes to town on Friday! Can't wait!

No comments: