Friday, August 13, 2010

Things I'm Looking Forward To, Cont.

Here's a few more things you can add to the list of things I'm looking forward to:

-Homecoming at Wake, for multiple reasons.
-Seeing the top 25 schools in the country, ranked by U.S. News, next week. WFU definitely made the list this year!
-Receiving my recently ordered jewelry from Pangea Handmade. All the jewelry is one of a kind, and Kelly and I snatched up a coupon from Jasmere the other day--$40 worth of jewelry for only $16!
-Going to Helen, GA tomorrow. I know this is on the list already, but I'm pretty excited. We're going tubing and eating at one of the German restaurants downtown!
-Friday night spent doing absolutely nothing but cooking and watching tv/movies on my couch :)
-Talking to Julie on the phone...bff is back from Central Asia where she has been for two years. Unreal.

I'm so proud of myself because I actually was motivated to clean my apartment last night--mopped and vacuumed! I love finishing tasks like that during the week, because it makes the weekend so much better.

1 comment:

emily said...

AHHHH! as much as i love all of those, i particularly love homecoming at wake...for obvious reasons :)